EXPOFORUM is the most cutting-edge venue of its kind in Russia and Europe
- entered the Top 25 Event Venues and Destinations to watch in 2018, according to EventMB
- included in the short list of Exhibition News Awards 2018 in the Best International Venue nomination
- included in the short list of Building of the Year 2018, in the category “Architecture of Culture,” organized by Archdaily
- received the Federal award of real estate in Russia – PROESTATE & CRE Federal Awards 2018 in the Multifunctional estate nomination
- EXPOFORUM entered the TOP-10 BRANDS of St. Petersburg according to the magazine “Business Petersburg”
- The COVID-19 pandemic has completely changed the course of human life. In April 2020, the convention and exhibition industry was among the hardest hit by the restrictions caused by the spread of the new virus.
- In August 18, 2020, ExpoForum was refurbished and received a QR code for the resumption of congress and exhibition activities. In July in St. Petersburg, as a result of interaction between ExpoForum-International, the Government of St. Petersburg and Rospotrebnadzor, safety standards for congress and exhibition activities were developed.
- Obtaining a QR code with the SafeTravelsSPb is an official procedure for organizations that carry out exhibition activities, comply with all safety standards and promptly respond to pandemic recommendations.
EXPOFORUM HAS INTRODUCED MANDATORY AND MODERN SOLUTIONS TO COMPLY WITH SAFE ACTIVITY STANDARDS:
- Traditional shuttles from st. metro “Moskovskaya” during events are additionally processed after each flight (Trip).
- Buffer zones and vending machines with PPE kits have been installed at the entrance. Organized remote registration for visitors and participants of events. Non-contact thermal imagers measure the temperature in the flow of people.
- The conference program is compiled taking into account the necessary remote seating, disinfection breaks and mandatory comprehensive cleaning before and after the event.
In the post-pandemic period, ExpoForum hosted more than 80 events in full-time and hybrid formats. The highest level of security is also confirmed by the fact that ExpoForum became the venue for the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in June 2021 with the in-person participation of state leaders, where Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke.
ExpoForum is the main point on the map of business events, as its venue is chosen by significant international forums attended by top officials from states and global companies, including: the Russian National Congress of Cardiology, the 137th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, the International Fishery forum and exhibition of the fishing industry, seafood and technologies, the meeting of the Intergovernmental Council of the Eurasian Economic Union, the 85th UFI Global Congress and others.